Senior Claims Handler
Lucas Claims Solutions are looking for experienced Claims Handlers to join our expanding team to manage Residential, Commercial, Personal Accident and Personal Possession claims.
The Senior Claims Handler is responsible for the effective and accurate processing of insurance claims from first notification of loss through to settlement. Claims must be processed in accordance with client SLA’s and internal KPI’s to ensure the best outcomes for clients, policyholders and third parties with a focus on reducing claims lifecycles and insurer costs. Communication with policyholders, clients, loss adjusters and suppliers will be central to the role along with recording every aspect of each claim on claims management system.
- Recording and triaging new claims
- Identifying and communicating to all relevant parties whether a claim is valid or not
- Ongoing liaison with the policyholder, client and supply chain
- Organising for settlement of valid claims via our supply chain or organising a cash settlement
- Maintaining accurate and concise claim files on our inhouse systems
- Creating management information and reports
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with our suppliers and clients (brokers, MGA’s and insurers)
- Experience in a claims handling role is essential
- A confident telephone manner and positive attitude
- A willingness to work in a high paced fast moving environment
- An insurance related qualification (CII/CILA etc) would be useful but not essential
Lucas Claims Solutions is a loss adjusting and TPA provider handling property, motor and liability claims on behalf of insurers, MGA’s and brokers. LCS deal with thousands of claims each year from first notification of loss through to settlement. As part of the Insurance Solutions Group LCS have access to its own in-house building repair network, home emergency service and cosmetic repair division operating from offices in Belfast, Preston, Limerick and Basildon.
Home and Office (Basildon) based.
Permanent, full time position.
Salary range for the role: £22k - £27k (depending on experience)
We are a progressive business with established credentials and can offer both rewarding employment opportunities and flexible working options if required.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer
- Reference :
- Category :
- Claims Handlers
- Contract :
- Full Time
- Job(s) available(s) :
- Experience :
- Call centre experience
- Wage :
- £22,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Working place :
- Home and Office based
- Working duration :
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Job beginning on :
- Creation date :
- Latest modification :