Mobile Surface Repair Technician (Building Industry)
Company: Surface Medic Ltd
You will become part of a Dynamic Team of Surface Repair Technicians who have been carrying out repairs and refinishing for many years, we are at the forefront of technical development, products and techniques used today.
This is a varied role serving the build industry repairing small area damage and refinishing larger surfaces to a high standard on properties throughout the UK.
Working from your base at home, you will travel to various locations throughout a region carrying out high quality Cosmetic Surface Repairs.
What to expect:
- Full time, permanent contract with a good salary and bonus package (dependant on experience).
- Working with a friendly dynamic team of professionals
- Company uniform
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Fuel card
- Tools and Equipment
- On-going specialist training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Holiday (20 days per year) + bank Holidays
- CSCS card (if not already attained)
- NVQ 2 training qualification provided (if not already attained).
- Full UK driving Licence
- Hard working attitude
- Good eyesight with ability to work with colour
- Mature, competent, honest, and reliable.
- Polite and presentable
- Good hand to eye skills
- Would benefit from experience in the finishing industry (spray applications)
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good command of the English Language
- Trade specific CSCS card preferred but not essential
- NVQ 2 finishing trades preferred but not essential
- Successful completion of DBS Check (formerly known as CRB) essential.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: North West
Salary: £26,000 per annum plus OTE of 29k including bonus
- Cosmetic Smart Repair: 2 years essential
- Spray Coating: 2 years (Preferred but not essential)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Reference :
- Category :
- Repair Technician
- Contract :
- Full Time
- Job(s) available(s) :
- Experience :
- Cosmetic Smart Repair
- Wage :
- £26,000 per annum plus OTE of 29k including bonus
- Working place :
- North West
- Working duration :
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Job beginning on :
- Creation date :
- Latest modification :